Saturday, April 9, 2011

Being Given Away Tomorrow

is a large bag and its contents, which is clothes, a sandwich toaster (if I can remember which charity shops accept electricals and which don't!), a couple of books and some craft things.

One thing that's helping a lot is that I'm getting tonnes of inspiration from other blgos. Look over there ----> ----> in the right sidebar, and you will see recent posts from awesome bloggers on minimalism, money-saving, tidying, decluttering, organising and all the stuff I need to know about! They range in perspective from professional organisers, to people who make crafty things with material that would otherwise have been thrown away, to environmental activists, to debt-advice counsellors, to people who are earning a living just by blogging about how to learn a living just by blogging (you get the picture). So, if you're ever in need of inspiration and my own words aren't quite doing the trick, follow some of those ----> links and I hope you enjoy what they way!

I will try to remember to take a snap of the bag that is ready to go, before it gets donated. I haven't decided which charity they will go to, because that will depend on which part of town I end up going to. The last lot went to the Bluebell Wood Children's Hospice shop.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Thank you for including my blogs on your blogroll and for your comments today..look forward to reading more of your posts :)

    ReplyDelete