Sunday, May 1, 2011

How Things Are.

Been ill and quiet for a few days, having also had a busy few days in the week. Not much giving stuff away has gone on, except giving a t-shirt to a friend, and trying to give a Nokia phone charger to someone before we worked out it was the wrong type for her phone.

I've been adding a few things to the charity shop bag, so hopefully will be able to get that out into the world this week.

I keep getting angsty about getting rid of clothes. I know I have way too many, and I know that the ones I'm getting rid of are the ones that I either don't like or which don't fit, but even then I worry I will miss and regret whatever the item is. So whereas I'm trying to be pretty ruthless in getting rid of things, I'm not always managing that where clothing is concerned.

No comments:

Post a Comment